What Is EEE?
Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) is an equipment which is designed for use that will not exceed 1000 volts with alternative current and 1,500 volts with direct current. EEE includes both goods depending on electric current or electromagnetic field for proper operation and equipment used for production, transfer measurement of this current and field.
According to Annex-1 of WEEE regulation, EEEs are divided into 10 product categories as follows;
- Large household appliances
- Small Home Appliances
- Information and Telecommunication Equipment
- Consumer Equipment
- Lighting Equipment
- Electrical and Electronic Tools (Excluding Large and Fixed Industrial Appliances)
- Toys, leisure and Sports Equipment
- Medical Devices
- Monitoring and Control Devices
- Vending machines
Share This Page